Join us on the the best patio in the Bow Valley to celebrate the 5th Annual Summer Solstice Patio Launch Party on Wednesday June 21st from 4pm – 8pm!
We are excited to be welcoming Executive Chef Julian Bond of Vancouver’s prestigious Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts. Chef Julian and the Juniper Bistro team have themed food and drink around the celebration of “Summer Solstice” for our 4th Chef Series installation! With critical acclaim, we are happy to welcome back musical stylings of The Ramblin’ Hey, Ho, Ha’s to kick the party off. We will be joined by Two Cowboys, who will be filming the evening. Food and drink elements will be scattered amongts the patio, along with different art and media installations! One dollar tickets will be sold at the door upon entry, and used to purchase food & drink on the patio. Here are few teasers to look out for:
– Craft Beer & Local Wine
– Wild Life Distillery will be doing cocktail samplings
– Big Rock Brewery award winning beer and summer ciders
– SPIT ROAST 4K FARMS Pig
– “Buck a Shuck” Oyster station
– Danielle Arsenault from Pachavega Living Foods Education
– Artsan vegan creamery glowfood
– Valbella Gourmet Foods with their incredible charcuterie!
– Fiasco Gelato will be scooping their deliciousness.
– Crowfoot Media with Canadian Rockies Annual Magazine
– Fine Charcoal Works: Kimberly-Lynn Hanson showcasing her inspiring charcoal pieces.
– Tofino-based Jewelery Artist Christy Feaver from House of Alaia & Christy Feaver Modern Metalwork will selling her jaw dropping work, motivated by all things that move and change, modern designs with texture and meaning.
This family-friendly event is going to be a good party! Please call 1-866-551-2281 for more details if needed~