The Juniper Hotel is proud to be a top choice among pet owners who visit Banff National Park. We will warmly welcome you and your pet to a home away from home at The Juniper.
Stay in one of the designated guest rooms on the first floor:
- Norquay Guest Rooms #112 - #116 with two double beds;
- Norquay Guest Room #111 with one king-sized bed; or,
- Mountain Panorama Rooms #101 - #110 with two doubles or one king-sized bed.
- Or ask about the Mount Norquay Chalet.
Call 1-866-551-2281 to pre-arrange your per-friendly room.
Check Rates & Availability »
Expect to pay $25 per day per pet, and look forward to receiving The Juniper Hotel's special pet amenities:
- Plush pet bed;
- Food dish & water bowl;
- Pet friendly trail maps; and
- Clean up baggies.
The Juniper Hotel Pet Policy:
- Pre-arrange a pet friendly rooms through the Front Desk upon making your reservation.
- The hotel reserves the right to decline pet stays that are not prearranged.
- Do not leave your pet unattended in the guest room.
- If you do leave your pet unattended, you will not receive housekeeping services.
- Hotel personnel are not responsible or liable for watching over an unattended pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to evict a guest whose pet causes damage or ongoing noise that may disturb or disrupt the experience of other hotel guests.
- As a pet owner, you acknowledge that damage to hotel property and/or people, especially other guests, may result in legal action.
The Juniper donates 5% of the proceeds of its pet friendly program to Friends of Banff National Park for wildlife education programs.
Take advantage of this convenient, welcoming accommodation for your next Rocky Mountain pet-accompanied stay.